vegas pro 13 patch Archives
Raiders Add Uniform Patch For Inaugural Season In Las Vegas
The Las Vegas Raiders held their first practice at Allegiant Stadium on Friday afternoon, at which time they revealed the uniform patch they’ll wear to commemorate the first season in their brand new, state-of-the-art home.
This marks the second consecutive season in which the Raiders will wear a patch on their uniforms, having celebrated their 60th season in 2019. This year’s patch notably features the Nevada state outline, the team’s primary logo, the facade of Allegiant Stadium and the star from the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign, as well as “Inaugural Season Las Vegas 2020.”
Other instances of the Raiders wearing a uniform patch include celebrating the 25th season of the American Football League in 1984 (though it was incorrectly considered its 25th anniversary); the NFL’s 75th season in 1994; their appearance in Super Bowl XXXVII in 2003; the passing of longtime NFL Players Association executive director Gene Upshaw in 2008; their 50th season and the 50th season of the AFL in 2009; the 50th anniversary of the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2012; and the 50th anniversary of their AFL championship in 2017.
The team also sent the patch to season ticket holders as part of package that plays the Raiders’ theme song, “The Autumn Wind,” upon opening and includes a light-up replica of Allegiant Stadium and a thank-you note from owner Mark Davis.
Of course, season ticket holders will have to wait another year before they can fill their seats after Davis announced earlier this month the Raiders will play without fans in attendance. But there’s still plenty of excitement surrounding the franchise as begins a new chapter in Las Vegas after two stints in Oakland (1960-81, 1995-2019) and one in Los Angeles (1982-94).
“It’s crushing, I know how bad it hurts our owner, Mark Davis,” head coach Jon Gruden said on Friday. “All I can say is, let’s beat this virus as soon as possible, the sooner the better, and when we do we’re going to have great fun in this facility and Las Vegas will come back stronger than ever.”
The patch will make its in-game debut when the Raiders open the 2020 season at the Carolina Panthers on Sept. 13. The home opener, meanwhile, is exactly one month from today, Sept. 21 against the New Orleans Saints.
Photo courtesy of Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr.
2020, inaugural, las vegas, new, nfl, patch, raiders, season, uniformИсточник: [https://torrent-igruha.org/3551-portal.html]
, vegas pro 13 patch Archives
vegas pro 13 patch Archives
VEGAS Pro Release History
VEGAS Pro 14 build 161 (first public release) 20th September 2016
New features in version 14.0
- Added Smart Zoom, Smart Scale, and Smart adaptive deinterlacing to allow you to upscale clips for Ultra HD delivery (requires a supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU).
- Added a Vignette video effect.
- Added support for working with high-frame-rate (HFR) clips.
- Added hover scrub to the Trimmer for fast scrubbing.
- Updated support for current BlackMagic Design hardware:
- DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G, 4K Pro, 4K Extreme, Studio 4K, SDI 4K, HD Extreme, Extreme 3D, Mini Monitor, and Mini Recorder.
- Intensity Shuttle, Pro 4K, and Pro.
- UltraStudio 4K Extreme, 4K, Pro, SDI, Express, Mini Monitor, and Mini Recorder.
- Improved support for clips from RED ONE, EPIC, SCARLET, and WEAPON cameras.
- Added Post lift, Post gamma, Post gain, and Dragon enhanced blacks controls to the R3D Decode Properties dialog.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain clips to fail to load on upgraded RED WEAPON cameras with older firmware.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading certain old RED ONE clips.
- Fixed a color cast that could occur in clips shot with RED Motion Mount on the latest camera firmware.
- Updated support for current AJA hardware.
- Added a Resample mode drop-down list to the Video tab in the Project Properties dialog. You can use this control to set the default resample mode for your project video. To override the project resample mode, you can use the Force resample and Disable resample event switches.
- Improved playback and editing performance when using a Dynamic RAM Preview cache size greater than 200 MB.
- Improved gamma calculations for still-image sequence renders for 32-bit floating point projects. Now levels for 32-bit floating point (video levels) and 32-bit floating point (full range) with nonlinear gamma are more consistent with 8-bit levels.
- Added a Group Video and Audio Events script (Tools > Scripting) to allow you to easily group audio and video events from an imported EDL.
- Increased the top-end of the range of event Velocity envelopes to 1,000% to increase the maximum possible overall velocity of video on the timeline to 40 times normal speed (in conjunction with the Playback rate event property).
- New artwork and icons for buttons and other interface elements give the application an updated, more modern look and feel.
- Support for reading and writing HEVC/H265 files.
- Native support for reading ProRes 422 files without the need for QuickTime.
- Fixed a bug that caused a disabled Beziér mask to become enabled when the mask is moved
- Fixed a bug that caused some Video Capture Help links to be non functional
- Fixed a bug that caused the Sharpen FX to exhibit different results when set to 0.000 depending upon whether the GPU was engaged or not
- Fixed a but that caused the arrow keys and J/K/L shortcuts to lose the ability to move the play head after undoing a framerate change in Project Properties
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from choosing their language during the installation process
- Fixed a bug that prevented video files from some cell phone devices from being recognized
- Fixed a bug in the scripting API that could cause an OverflowException in scripting extensions
- Fixed a bug that could cause VEGAS Pro to hang if the Escape key is pressed to dismiss the Render As dialog box
- Improved support for HiDPI displays. WIndows 8.1 or Windows 10 is recommended when using a HiDPI display.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas to crash when clicking in the header of the Vegas Explorer in Details view.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas to crash when renaming an in-use file in the Vegas Explorer.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas to crash during startup when running with multiple GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas to crash during startup when running with many network adapters.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas to become unresponsive when loading projects that contained unavailable plug-ins.
- Fixed a bug that could cause rendered files to be truncated when rendering from FLAC source audio.
- Fixed a bug that could cause inconsistent audio and video stream lengths when working with some MP4 clips.
- Fixed an issue that could cause one frame to appear black when using Side by side (full) stereoscopic 3D mode with GPU acceleration enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause incorrect output when using Track Motion to offset horizontally only with GPU acceleration enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause incorrect output when using Track Motion when the 2D Glow check box was selected with GPU acceleration enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause incorrect display when using FX Bypass mode in a split-screen configuration with GPU acceleration enabled.
- Fixed an error that incorrectly listed the Studio RGB range in the Broadcast Colors plug-in as 16-135. The correct range -- 16-235 -- is now displayed.
- Fixed drawing and scaling issues that could occur when running Vegas Pro with a HiDPI display on Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10.
- Fixed drawing issues that could occur when scaling the keyframe timeline for OpenFX plug-ins.
- Improved performance when using 64-bit VST plug-ins.
- Fixed a bug that could result in inconsistent behavior after pasting video event attributes.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Vegas Pro from correctly reading the Field Order value in some MOV files.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Titles & Text plug-in from working correctly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to become unresponsive in projects that contain a large number of bins in the Project Media window.
- Fixed a bug that prevented smart bins from preserving their Condition setting.
- Pressing A in the Trimmer now adds the current selection to the timeline as an event. If there is no selection in the Trimmer, the entire clip is used.
- Changed scripting namespace from Sony.Vegas to ScriptPortal.Vegas
- Removed AC-3 Pro codec (previously appeared if DVD Architect was installed)
- Removed GPU-accelerated AVC rendering options (still available via internal preferences)
VEGAS Pro 14 Update 3 (build 201) 18th November 2016
- Improved the Velocity envelope Set to functionality so that all points selected with the Envelope Selection tool will be set to the value entered for any of the other selected points
- Added functionality for reading and saving project media tags to HEVC and ProRes media
- Add new Velocity envelope presets (20% and 40%) to make working with high-frame-rate video easier
- Greatly increased the number of scripts that can be shown in the Scripts menu
- Added a general preference to allow users to enable legacy GPU rendering
- Expanded the low-end range of the sharpen effect to allow access to softer values
- Native support for reading ProRes 4444 files with full bit-depth
- ProRes rendering capabilities including presets
- Trimmer toolbar Add buttons and keyboard shortcuts now always honor the Trimmer in and out points
- Hover scrub improvements have been made to support quantization, snapping, and showing selection
- Support for reading HEVC hvc1 file variants
*Probably should have read "Support for reading HEVC hev1 file variants". (link)
- Resample mode now respects the Start all new projects with these settings checkbox in Project Properties
- Loading multiple ProRes clips at the same time no longer crashes the application
- Custom keyboard mapping for scripts now persists
- Text that showed up badly cropped in the Titles & Text plug-in dialog box when running in Windows 7 now displays properly
- Undoing a change to project properties frame rate no longer prevents the timeline cursor from functioning properly
- Luminance values are now displayed properly for ProRes files
- Plugged a memory leak that occurred when loading multiple AVCHD or HDV files (fixed in previous update)
- Adjustments you make in the video event FX Curves panel are now saved properly
- ProRes files rendered from VEGAS Pro now properly report interlacing and audio information
- Removed an unnecessary Render Alpha Channel checkbox that mistakenly appeared when rendering to a CineForm AVI file
- Hit Film Express interoperability is now functioning properly
- Media tags are now properly saved for Panasonic P2 files
- The update process now works without crashing in all upgrade scenarios
- VEGAS Pro no longer exhibits random crashes upon closing the application
- Help topic for Working with HFR broken link has been repaired
- VEGAS Pro no longer crashes when attempting to read ProRes HQ - 4096x2160-23.976p files
- HDV/AVCHD file loading is no longer significantly slowed in VEGAS Pro 14 compared to previous versions
- Quantize to Frame now work as expected when setting project video settings to match media, and project/clip frame rates differ
- Wavehammer Surround demo beeps are now properly removed from registered product
- The selection rectangle now shows up for each tool that includes a color picker.
- Fixed stuttering/judder issues related to playback/rendering of certain HEVC/ProRes files
- (unofficial) Fixed pixelation artifacts appearing with some formats such as AVCHD. (link)
- Restored GPU-accelerated AVC rendering options
VEGAS Pro 14 Update 4 (build 211) 21st December 2016
- Added ProRes rendering options for 24p, 30p and 60p/I framerate.
- Adjusted the horizontal tolerance for Trimmer window hover scrub to make it easier to add the selected area to your timeline without inadvertently establishing a new selection.
- Fixed stutter / judder issues playing back 23.97/29.97/59.94 frame rate ProRes / HEVC files
- Fixed video noise issues related to deep blacks / whites with ProRes files
- In the Color Curves plug-in, the channel settings now persist when you close and reopen the Video Event FX dialog box
- In the Color Curves plug-in, the Show all Channels checkbox now defaults to selected
VEGAS Pro 14 Update 5 (build 244) 28th March 2017
- 10-bit rendering has been added for HEVC files along with new 10-bit render templates and the ability to create custom 10-bit render templates (Moderator note: No pre-made 10-bit render templates are included.)
- A "News Feed" function that communicates important information (e.g. update build announcements) now appears upon application start up whenever a new message is available. This replaces the Net Notify system used in previous versions of the software
- We've created a new 4K render template for MainConcept AVC/AAC file format and exposed a new 4K frame size preset to make it even easier to create 4K files
- Changed the location of the temporary file created during ProRes rendering so that it no longer goes to the system Temporary folder (potentially filling the user's system drive). It now goes to the same folder as the specified render location, and is instantly deleted once the render is complete
- The Selection Edit Tool no longer flickers when holding Ctr. or Shift when making a selection
- Shuffle events now works properly when a J cut is present
- The Portals transition now works properly
- Improved the handling of imported Photoshop files so that layers no longer display pale edges when viewing at Best settings in the Video Preview window
- Adding a clip from the Project Media window at the project frame rate while set to Details view now correctly adjusts the clip's frame rate as expected
- A menu option to rename video plug-ins while in the Plug-In Chooser has been removed since the operation is not available and choosing it caused a crash
- The Trimmer window context menu now properly appears when you right-click the video portion after first having disabled the new hover scrub feature
- Investigated a suspected bug that caused 4K ProRes files from a Blackmagic Designs camera to appear more exposed on Preview and Draft settings in the Video Preview than in Good and Best settings and determined that no bug exists. Some footage may appear brighter or darker at the lower-resolution settings due to the blurring of the video that naturally takes place at these low preview resolutions
- Investigated a suspected bug where 4K ProRes files from a Blackmagix Designs camera has different gamma values in VEGAS Pro 14 compared to VEGAS Pro 13. This has been determined to be caused by a known flaw in the Apple QuickTime for Windows add-on software that was required to read these files in version 13. Our native reader in version 14 does not have this flaw and its output is correct
- Custom window layouts that use tabs docked to the top of windows are now properly saved and persist through an application restart
- The TrackGroup scripting class has been updated so that the Mute and Solo properties now return the correct values as expected
- Fixed a problem that could cause a crash under certain circumstances when exporting a project as a VEGAS Pro archive
- The Render Complete dialog box is now covered by floating windows within the application less frequently.
- Color Curves channel setting now persist through closing and reopening the tool (Moderator note: This was already changed in build 211 and appeared in the release notes.)
- Color Curves Show All Channels checkbox is now selected by default (Moderator note: This was already changed in build 211 and appeared in the release notes.)
VEGAS Pro 14 Update 7 (build 270) 26th June 2017
Here are the patch notes for this update:
- Audio from ProRes 422 HQ files now plays properly
- Multi-channel audio files now show up correctly with new ProRes plugin
- Both channels of a stereo ProRes are now properly recognized
- The first frame is no longer repeated in renders to ProRes and HEVC formats
- Audio from 4k files shot with the Atomos Shogun 4K Recorder is now supported
- Audio from ProRes 422 files shot with Black Magic cameras now properly supported
- H.265 MP4 footage from DJI Phantom 4 Professional Camera Drone now supported
- The keyframe event "Set To" context menu operation of an OFX video effect now adjusts the keyframe value as expected
- Markers and regions are now properly saved inside the Trimmer window for ProRes and HEVC files
- Certain HEVC files that failed to load in previous builds are now supported
VEGAS Pro 15 (build 177) (first public release) 28th August 2017
- A new MAGIX AVC/AAC codec significantly accelerates encoding on machines that utilize Intel® Quick Sync Video (QSV) technology
- A new MAGIX AVC/AAC codec significantly accelerates encoding on machines equipped with modern NVIDIA graphics card GPU technology
A new fourth update for VEGAS Pro 17 (build 421), which can be downloaded through the auto-update feature, or, through the links below.
As always, we value your feedback, please let us know what you think of build 421 in our general discussion thread.
Direct Download Links
VEGAS Pro 17 (DE/EN/FR/ES): https://rdir.magix.net/?page=8FY0YLZSTWIE VEGAS POST (DE/EN/FR/ES): […]
Webcam video capture is now available in the VEGAS Capture utility Mouse cursor capture is now available in the VEGAS Capture utility Audio and Video tracks imported from VEGAS Capture will now be more accurately synchronized Various stability fixes for VEGAS Capture
This build includes features such as a new video capture functionality in VEGAS Capture, a trial version of VEGAS POST, as well as many bug fixes. You can download update three through the auto update feature, or, through the direct download links provided below.
Improved performance for MeshWarp video effect Backwards tracking for Bézier Mask video effect Improved precision for tracking function in Bézier Mask video effect Added ability to render to 8k for any project that is greater than 4k resolution Support setting projects to up to 240 frames per second
New Features (Download HERE)
This monster of an update contains over 40 bug fixes, as well as 10 new features and improvements. This is makes another big step forward in improving the stability and performance.
Update available now, with new features.
Variable Frame Rate files are now identified as VFR in Media properties, the Explorer window summary information, the Project Media window Details view, and the Project Media window media summary information In cases where the user attempts to run the Copy Motion Track to PinP script without […]
The long awaited third update for VEGAS DVD Architect- build 100, is ready to download, bringing you important stabilization fixes.
Let us know what you think about the update in our general discussion thread.
Released 25th May 2018
Official announcement with Patch Notes
VEGAS Pro 15 (build 361) installer
Previous general discussion thread
This patch addresses many issues that were keeping some of you from using the new So4compoundplug, and it will make that much more stable for you. There are a few other fixes and a few new/imroved features as well. The list below gives you specifics of Update #3. We look forward to your feedback in […]
You can download the build 67 now at: http://rdir.magix.net/?page=8MB9DLAEMS9Q
Here are the patch notes for this update:
What’s New in the vegas pro 13 patch Archives?
System Requirements for Vegas pro 13 patch Archives