office 2010 product key Archives
Microsoft office 2010 is one of the most widely used software in the world. There is no match to features being offered by Microsoft office by any other alternative. The free product keys of Microsoft office 2010 can be used to run trial version of MS office for 30 days. You won’t be able to […]
This entry was posted in Windows Tips and Tricks and tagged Buy microsoft office 2010 product key, Download 32 Bit Microsoft Office 2010 Product Keys for Free, Download 64 Bit MS Office 2010 Product Key for Free, Download MS Office 2010 Home Product Keys for Free, Download MS Office 2010 Installation Key, Download MS Office 2010 Professional Product Keys for Free, Microsoft Office 2010 activator, Microsoft Office 2016 product key, Microsoft Office home and student 2010 product key, Microsoft Office professional plus 2010 activator, Microsoft Office standard 2010 activation crack, Microsoft office standard 2010 product key 32 bit on by satyenhacks. Источник: [https://torrent-igruha.org/3551-portal.html]
, office 2010 product key Archives
office 2010 product key Archives
Office 2010 KMS activation essentials
HomeBlogOffice 2010 KMS activation essentials
4sysops - The online community for SysAdmins and DevOps
This article summarizes all important facts about Microsoft Office 2010 KMS activation. Among other things you will learn which software you need, how to activate the KMS host and what things you have to keep mind if you use KMS activation.
Michael Pietroforte is the founder and editor in chief of 4sysops. He has more than 35 years of experience in IT management and system administration.
Latest posts by Michael Pietroforte (see all)
Many admins who still haven’t upgraded to Vista or Windows 7 will first have to deal with volume activation when they deploy Office 2010. Microsoft's documentation about Office 2010 volume activation is quite comprehensive. Today, I will summarize the key facts about Office 2010 KMS activation. In my next post, I will cover MAK activation, and in the last post of this series I will compare Office 2010 KMS and MAK activation.
Office 2010 KMS activation key facts ^
- KMS, which stands for Key Management Service Host, is software for Windows that works as a proxy for Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Office 2010 activation.
- Office 2010 volume editions are delivered with the KMS client, which doesn't have to be installed. KMS clients will find the KMS host automatically through DNS.
- When an end user starts Office 2010 (no admin privileges required), the KMS client will contact the KMS host, which will then activate Office 2010 automatically. This means you don't have to enter a product key on the client side.
- Windows 7 (volume editions) and Windows Server 2008 R2 are delivered with the KMS host that can activate Office 2010.
- The KMS host for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 can't be used for Office 2010 activation.
- Make sure that a DNS server that supports SRV records is available and that you have sufficient privileges. More information about KMS DNS configuration can be found here.
- KMS 1.1 can be downloaded and installed on Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later: 32-bit or 64-bit. After you install KMS 1.1, you have to update to KMS 1.2. You need at least Windows Server 2003 SP2 for that.
- For all Windows editions, you will need the KMS host license files for Office 2010, which are included in the Office 2010 KMS Host License Pack.
- Make sure your firewall allows outbound connections for the server where the KMS host runs. The KMS host will contact Microsoft's activation service.
- You also need the Office 2010 KMS host product key, which you can get at the Volume Licensing Service Center if you purchased Office 2010 licenses. You will also need the Office 2010 activation ID "bfe7a195-4f8f-4f0b-a622-cf13c7d16864."
- The KMS host has to be activated with these commands:
slmgr.vbs /ipk <Office 2010 KMS host key>
slmgr.vbs /ato <Office 2010 activation ID>
- You will need at least 5 Office 2010 installations before client activation starts (not 25, as for Windows Vista and Windows 7).
- After installation, Office 2010 will work normally without activation for a grace period of 25 days. After this, users will see notification dialogs whenever they start an Office application. After the 30th day, the title bar will turn red, reminding you that activation has failed. There is no Reduced Functionality Mode like with the retail editions of Office 2010. Thus users can still continue with their work.
- You can rearm Office 2010 5 times to extend this grace period to 180 days.
- Every KMS-activated Office 2010 has to renew its activation after 180 days.
- To verify which Office 2010 clients have been activated, you can use Microsoft's free Volume Activation Management Tool (VAMT).
- Additional reading:
Configure and deploy volume activation of Office 2010
Plan for volume activation of Office 2010
In my next post, I will cover Office 2010 MAK activation.
Poll: Does your organization plan to introduce Artifical Intelligence?
Read 4sysops without ads and for free by becoming a member!
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010
plus-circle Add Review
anamorales1- favorite- April 16, 2020 Subject:
Software 👌 okay but key 🔑 not working
Good attempt but activation failed. Blocked key
harrymcc.oy.1059.8- favoritefavorite- April 16, 2020 Subject:
Key not working. I contacted microsoft and came to know new key was generated against this key.
I uninstalled it and put office 2019 from microsoft website on my laptop and used kms from https://msguides.com/ to activate it for free. KMS method is legal away to activate for free without any chances of virus/ 3rd party software installation.
firdous6969- favorite- April 16, 2020 Subject:
Software old version but key not working.
Key blocked by microsoft and failed to activate online/phone activation.
lhpitn- favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite- March 5, 2020 Subject:
works grate even without activation
thanks a lot, works grate and faster then any other office afterwards. Office2010 is (after 2003) the last ms-office i will use ;)
my own key was not compatible and that one from here was not working either so i wrote a little helper to hide the activation window. just put it to your autoruns folder ;):
What’s New in the office 2010 product key Archives?
System Requirements for Office 2010 product key Archives