Poser 3™, is a powerful 3D figure posing and animation tool for 2D and 3D graphic designers, multimedia artists, illustrators and game developers. Introducing new high-resolution human models, quadrupeds (animal models), a walk-animator, custom hand models and mouth and facial controls, Poser 3 also ships with an updated user interface incorporating sophisticated lighting, camera and movement controls with fully customizable palettes to streamline productivity.
Continuing Poser's reputation as an easy-to-use, full-featured, 3D figure design tool for the desktop PC, Poser 3 will appeal to a wide audience, from professional 2D and 3D artists to anyone needing to generate posed or animated figures for video games, theatre and dance choreography, fashion, legal/law enforcement visualization and health field-related imagery.
The ability to manipulate and animate super-realistic 3D human and animal forms will be easier and more comprehensive than ever before in Poser 3, giving artists and designers the ability to pre-visualize humans and animals for expert 3D figure reference or animation sequence choreography. Using new high resolution model content in Poser 3 with accelerated real-time rendering performance, the need for platform or OS-specific 3D software will be eliminated, speeding rendering time.
Key New Features in Poser 3:
• New Super-Realistic Human Models -- exceptionally realistic hands, faces, hair and clothes
• Animal Models -- naturally poseable animals with animatable body parts including tail, ear and mouth positions
• Character Animation -- easy slider controls allow creation of custom facial expressions
• Compelling New Interface -- intuitive and simple; increased level of access
• Walk Designer -- combine attributes such as hip swing, head bounce and arm movements with such styles as sneak, shuffle or run, and then apply the automatic animation loop created to motion paths for a fast, realistic animation; an interactively rendered walking preview shows instant results of customization.
• Poseable Hands -- new high resolution hand models allow creation of scenes with hands
• Motion Capture -- import industry-standard BVH motion capture files for instant animation of Poser figures. Finished results are incredibly realistic and accurate animations of complex motions, such as golf swings or complicated dance steps.
• Sound integration -- import a sound file for reference to synch up animation
Windows 95/NT: 486DX, Pentium recommended, Windows 95/98 or Windows NT 4.0 or later, minimum 32 MB of available RAM, (42+ MB recommended), SVGA video (true-color recommended), 80 MB Hard Disk Space and CD-ROM drive.
Power Macintosh: PPC Processor, Mac OS 7.5.1 or later, minimum 24 MB application RAM (32+ MB recommended), 80 MB hard disk space and CD-ROM drive.