AutoCAD 2020 Serial key Archives
Frequently Asked Questions
Get the latest version of Revu, or download an older release.
Have questions? Check out our FAQs.
Get the latest version of Revu
Release Notes / Installation Instructions
Important: You’ll need your Revu 20 serial number and product key to unlock
the software. If you're a license owner with active Maintenance, you can upgrade
to get your Revu 20 serial number and product key here.
Looking for the deployment packages?
Packages and installation instructions can be found here.
Need an older version?
Here are the releases available for each version.
Important: Make sure the version you download matches the one on your license certificate, otherwise your serial number and product key won’t work. Please note that we no longer provide regular bug fixes, service pack updates and hotfixes to these versions.
Download Revu 2019
Download Revu 2018
Looking for an even older version?
I only see one installer. How do I download Revu eXtreme/CAD/Standard?
Revu uses a single installer for Standard, CAD and eXtreme. For Revu 2019 and Revu 20, your serial number and product key will automatically assign the correct edition for installation. For Revu 2018 and below, you'll be prompted to choose your preferred edition once you begin installation.
I don’t have my serial number or product key.
You can contact your license owner to request that information. In the meantime, you’ll still be able to use Revu free for 30 days.
How do I upgrade to a new version? (e.g., Revu 2019 to Revu 20)
Please buy a seat upgrade in our web store. If you have Maintenance, you can upgrade for free here. Once you get your new serial number and product key, download the software above and unregister your older version. You’ll then be able to register and install the new version.
How do I update to the latest dot release? (e.g. Revu 20.0 to Revu 20.x)
If you're using Revu 2019 or Revu 20, Revu alerts you when updates are available when you open the software. If you're updating 2018 or below, you can check for updates via Help > Check for Updates. You can also find the latest release of each version above (your existing serial number and product key will still work).
I’m trying to upgrade, but my serial number and product key don’t work.
You may be using a serial number and product key for an older version.
- If you have Maintenance and are the license owner, you can get your updated serial number and product key information here.
- If you’re not a license owner, please contact your license owner (usually your IT administrator).
- If you don’t have Maintenance and need to upgrade, you can purchase an upgrade in our web store.
I need the 32-bit version of Revu.
Where can I find Revu for Mac?
We’ve discontinued development of Revu for Mac. However, if you have previously purchased Revu for Mac, you can find the download links here.
Copyright © 2002 - 2020 Bluebeam, Inc. All Rights Reserved | Bluebeam is part of the Nemetschek Group
Subscribe to Bluebeam email
Enter your email address and set your subscription preferences below to get Bluebeam news, product updates, tips & tricks and special publications.
, AutoCAD 2020 Serial key Archives
AutoCAD 2020 Serial key Archives
How to Find the Product Code for an Autodesk Product
English Original X
View Original X
Issue: You want to find the Product Code for an Autodesk product.
You can use the Orca MSI editing tool to find the Product Code in the product's installation files.
- Download and install the Orca MSI editing tool from http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2004/07/12/180792.aspx. Orca is also included in the Windows SDK.
- Navigate to the MSI file for the product. (For example, the MSI file for AutoCAD LT 2015 (acadlt.msi) is under x64\acadlt in the install media or deployment package.)
- Right-click on the file and select Edit with Orca.
- Click the Property table in the left pane.
- Go to Edit > Find and search for ProductCode.
- You will see the Product Code in the Value column in the right pane.
See Also: Looking for Product Key, not Product Code? See:
Procad Blog - Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
So you need to manually activate your Autodesk Software? Follow these steps to complete the manual activation process:
1. Generate a Request Code
After you install your software, you can use it on a trial basis until you receive your Activation Code from Autodesk.
To generate a request code to activate your software:
- Disable your Internet connection and launch your software. This is an offline process. The screens below only appear if your computer is not connected to the Internet.
- Click the Activate button on the Free Trial screen.
Note: Autodesk software products operate on a Free Trial license until activated. If you purchased your software and didn't use it as a Free Trial, you still need to activate your software from the Free Trial screen.
- Enter your Serial Number and Product Key. Click Next.
- Select Request an activation code using an offline method. Click Next.
Record the activation information provided.
**You'll need your product name, serial number, product key, and request code when you submit your request for an activation code on another computer.
You can file an email request using the address provided or visit register.autodesk.com.
The request code shown is for example only and will not work if used.
- Click Close to resume using your software in Free Trial mode while the request is being processed.
2. Request an Activation Code
To activate your software offline, complete an Activation Code request on a computer that does have Internet access.
To get an Activation Code from AVA (Autodesk Virtual Agent):
Visit AVA (Autodesk Virtual Agent) for Activation help.
Fill out the product and registration information you recorded when you generated your request code.
Get your activation code instantaneously.
To get an Activation Code from online Product Registration & Activation:
- Visit register.autodesk.com and sign in using your Autodesk Account information. If you don't have an Autodesk Account, follow the onscreen prompts to create one.
Note: The Product Registration & Activation website requires an Autodesk ID to sign in and not your email address. If you don't know your Autodesk ID, sign in at accounts.autodesk.com using your email address and password to view your ID, which is listed under Profile/Security Settings.
- Select your Operating System and enter your Serial Number. Click Next.
- Select the product that matches the serial number you entered. Click Next.
- Select an existing account or enter new account information. This is the name and address you wish to use for your software registration. Click Next.
- Verify your registration information and enter your Request Code where prompted. Click Next.
- Print or save your registration information, especially your Activation Code. You'll enter this information when you activate your software manually from the Free Trial screen.
3. Activate your Software Manually
After you receive your Activation Code, you can finish your software activation from the Free Trial screens.
To activate your software manually:
- Disable your Internet connection, start the software, and click the Activate button on the Free Trial screen.
Note: You will only see manual activation screens if you are using a computer that has no active Internet connection.
Autodesk software products operate on a Free Trial license until activated. If you purchased your software and didn't use it as a Free Trial, you still need to activate your software from the Free Trial screen.
Enter your Serial Number and Product Key. Click Next.
Select I have an activation code from Autodesk and then enter the activation code in the spaces provided. Click Next to complete manual activation.
Note: If you copy and paste the entire activation code into the first field, the remaining fields are automatically filled in.
Valid Serial Number Required: You'll need a valid serial number and matching product key. Before starting, be sure to find your serial number and matching product key.
We hope the information outlined above helps you get your Autodesk Software up-and-running but if you run into any issues, please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team below!
What’s New in the AutoCAD 2020 Serial key Archives?
System Requirements for AutoCAD 2020 Serial key Archives