With the help of this tutorial, you will be able to download and install allcast for pc on your windows laptop or PC and enjoy casting screens easily with the help of Allcast for PC.
Connectivity is everything nowadays, regardless where you are located. Experiencing the advantages of latest technology is what transforms and makes the routine more intriguing and entertaining. Listening to music, watching videos, and looking at photos are some of the most definite hobbies of smartphone users.
The smartphone portability was just the beginning of an incredible feat of technical development. Developers have now made it possible to live life the smart way using only essential apps on smartphones.
These programs have improved over the years and now, they are totally accessible to everyone with even a basic programming skill. If you are looking for a flexible way to watch your favourite movie on the television, then you must know about AllCast for PC.
What is AllCast for PC?
AllCast is a popular & useful application that enables the interaction between an Android device, and a Television set, video games, and more. The main function of this app is to allow viewing from smartphone or tablet; onto a television, in a practical and efficient manner.
What Type of Product is Compatible with AllCast?
If you possess multiple devices, then AllCast is the ideal program which will interact and connect with all the gears, including video games. The products compatible with the app ranges from-
- Xbox 30
- Xbox One
- Apple TV
- Sony Smart TVs
- Samsung- DLNA, WDTV, etcetera.
These are just a few options as of now, but more are coming soon. The developer revealed that in the future the link between this program and Chromecast is a project that is already underway. It is officially licensed by Google. The downside about AllCast is that it is not yet available for PS3.
How to Use AllCast?
To start using AllCast, whether on your PC or a different compatible gadget, make sure that all your electronics that will be paired with the app are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
This is because the program will search for all the equipment linked to the same network. In the interface, it will indicate the options and everything that is required in the subsequent steps. Next, select a device of your choosing. For example, if you choose a TV, then it will display all content that can be shown via videos, music, thumbnails of Photos or album artwork for music.
Features of AllCast for PC
- Send all your videos, music, and photo files from your computer to TV.
- Available in Free and Premium versions.
- Gives great experience with large screen viewing compatibility.
- It connects quickly to several types of equipment from different companies such as
- Amazon FireTV
- Xbox 360
- Apple TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV- DLNA, WDTV
- Light, functional, and a useful program
- Intuitive and easy interface
The PC version is not available on the market yet. But as you know, when it comes to Android, everything is possible. You can destroy that boundary easily.
All that you require is an Emulator program to start using AllCast on your PC. There are plenty of options to choose. In general, all the emulators should work with accuracy and the installation should not take longer. So, sit tight and follow the step-by-step guide below to run AllCast and enjoy the ordeal.
If you want to emulate an ios app into then check our guide on ios emulator for android
Three Methods to Download AllCast on PC:
1) The first method to download & install AllCast for PC
2) The Second method to download & install AllCast for PC
If you did not succeed with the above-mentioned method, do not panic! The solution is simple. With this second alternative, you will have files streaming on the television in no time. Here is the detailed guide on how to download straight from the source by running it via Android Emulator.
- Download AllCast APK file on your PC.
- After completing the downloading, install by using BlueStacks app player. Refer the above step to install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Or, you may consider locating the download file to install. For that, just double click on the file to install.
- Lastly, go to BlueStacks homepage, then click on all apps and then, find AllCast app. Now you can rejoice all entertainment on your TV.
3) Third method to download and install AllCast for PC
- Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.
- Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login to Google Play Store.
- Open Google Play Store and search AllCast Download.
- Or import the APK file from your PC onto XePlayer.
- Install AllCast and start casting your video files on PC.
The connection takes place equally lightly. It is also quite an interesting and easy to use interface. Upon installation and running the app, it will appear on the screen of your gadget.
The contents available for sharing are shown in thumbnails. Just click on any option to send the image or video to your TV.When it comes to images, AllCast is a great tool to use in social events, where you want to display pictures of trips, parties, and other moments.
The quality of video streaming is impressive, delivering excellent clarity without faults and lagging. The video status bar of the program is perfect for controlling the file currently in play.
- Internet- streaming from Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Wi-Fi or network state- Wi-Fi check is required.
- Change Wi-Fi state- Search for devices connected to the same network.
- Wake Lock- Keep Android turned ON while streaming.
- Read or Write External storage- Play directly from SD card.
- Read Phone state- Useful for premium license verification.
- Fetch Accounts- search for Google accounts.
- User Credentials- Log into Google Drive.
- Superuser- Google Music Casting.
If you expect a faster connection, then you will find yourself becoming a fan of AllCast. It provides a modern interface which is simple to use. An interesting and a must-have tool that every user should employ in a PC. It is great for family entertainment.